Please join Husch Blackwell as we go virtual with our Health Law Conference. The series will include a range of important topics relevant to the healthcare industry and will be moderated by Curt Chase, leader of the firm’s Healthcare, Life Sciences and Education team; Hal Katz, American Bar Association, Health Law Section, Chair; and Tom Shorter, American Health Law Association, President-Elect Designate. The webinar programs will be offered every Thursday through November 19.
In the seventh session of our Health Law & Innovation Virtual Series, our panelists will explore pharmacy trends in 2020 and how they will shape the industry in the coming year. We will intersect trends in data sharing, fair market valuation (core versus enhanced), licensing and mail order versus retail.
- Tiffany A. Hetland, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Katie Hiett, Senior Vice President – Strategic Pricing & Contracting Operations, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Karuna Rao, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Envolve Pharmacy Solutions, a Centene Corporation
Curt J. Chase, Partner, Husch Blackwell
Want to plan ahead? Registration is also open for the other programs in our Health Law & Innovation virtual series. Click the program title below to register for each session you would like to attend. All programs will be held Noon – 1:00 p.m. Central Time.
- November 5 – Stimulus Relief Funds: Strings Attached!
- November 19 – Health Law 2021: A Legislative Outlook
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, general counsel, compliance officers and other senior business leaders, as well as representatives of hospitals, physician groups and other healthcare organizations.
Continuing Education Credit
These programs are pending approval for Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin continuing legal education credit.
Access Previous Programs
- Vaccine: Hope and Controversy – If you were unable to join us on October 1 you can now access the recording.
- Developing Strategies Around Hospital and Physician Integration – If you were unable to join us on October 8 you can now access the recording.
- Virtual Health: Who Will Be Leading Tomorrow? CMS, Consumers, COVID-19? – If you were unable to join us on October 15 you can now access the recording.
- Risk Management: Uncharted Waters – If you were unable to join us on October 22 you can now access the recording.
- Strategic Acquisitions and Investment Opportunities During a Pandemic – If you were unable to join us on October 29 you can now access the recording.
CARES Act, COVID-19 & Return-to-Work Guidance
Husch Blackwell provides guidance regarding COVID-19 updates, the CARES Act, rapidly changing state-by-state orders, including those that impact stay-at-home and return-to-work protocols. Contact these legal teams or your Husch Blackwell attorney to plan a way through and beyond the pandemic.