Did you miss some of the webinar, want to review some of the material or have a colleague who missed the program? The webinar recording is now available for viewing at your convenience. Simply register using the following link and you will have access to the recorded webcast. https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/3418654/CFE58C2AEF93EDB2894F6D043A5D5422firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Live Webinar | Noon – 1:00 p.m. CDT
At his press conference on September 9, President Biden announced a forthcoming Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) to be issued by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other federal agencies regarding vaccinations and/or routine testing for employers with more than 100 employees, and for employers who receive federal funds such as Medicaid/Medicare. For months, our Husch Blackwell attorneys working with healthcare clients have been managing a prior OSHA ETS related to COVID-19 as well as voluntary vaccine mandates implemented by healthcare employers. In this webinar, you’ll hear from Husch Blackwell attorneys about important considerations for employers who may be subject to the new mandate.
- What we know so far about the Biden requirements
- What requirements look like under the current OSHA regulation for healthcare employers—and how they may look similar for non-healthcare employers under the new Biden requirements
- Issues that employers will have to consider (penalties/incentives, religious and disability exemptions, pregnancy, COVID testing, masking, right of conscience objections, labor unions, etc.)
- The potential for litigation to enjoin implementation of the new Biden requirements
- What employers should do to prepare for the new Biden requirements between now and their release
- Thomas Godar, Partner
- Barbara Grandjean, Partner
- Brian Hendrix, Partner
- Tom O’Day, Partner
Who Should Attend
HR professionals, presidents, CEO, and business owners.
Continuing Education Credit
This program is pending approval for continuing legal education credit in Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, Tennessee and Wisconsin.
This webinar is complimentary; however, registration is required. We encourage you to forward this invitation to interested colleagues. Unable to join us at the scheduled date and time? Register anyway and we will email the recording to you.
Your Comprehensive COVID-19 Legal Resource
Since the pandemic’s onset, Husch Blackwell has continually monitored state-by-state orders regarding capacity, masking, vaccines, and more. We regularly address your FAQs and provide you with easy-to-use COVID-19 tools about returning to work and navigating federal programs. Contact our industry-specific legal teams or your Husch Blackwell attorney to plan through and beyond the pandemic.